Photos by Poppy Photography
My name is Agnes Gällhagen. I’m a wild hearted & quietly rule breaking solopreneur from Stockholm, Sweden, with a sweet spot for plant-based food.
I’m also a 28-year-old freelancing recipe developer, food stylist & photographer living in a tiny apartment in central Stockholm. Just to get that essential info covered.
I am notoriously bad at doing what society expects me to. I’ve quit every job I’ve ever had (except this one), avoided shopping malls for as long as I can remember, used up state funds to study something I never intended to work with and stubbornly built a business around sharing my passion for cooking, styling, photography and online entrepreneurship.
I also totally love encouraging you to be just as disobedient.
This blog is about dreaming big, and working hard to get there.
If you also feel like saying no to everything you’re ”supposed” to do, and instead curate your own glorious, free-spirited life (and fill it with delicious food!) – then this blog is for you.
I started this blog three years ago, when I was in serious need of a creative outlet after dropping out of Art School. What started out as some kind of environmental activist mission has now turned into a plant centric food blog. Besides recipes you’ll also find articles and resources on creativity, blogging & solopreneurship and the occasional rant on navigating a fast beat society as a highly sensitive introvert.
Are you new here and have no idea where to begin? Don’t worry, I’ve created a page just for you <3
Here are some other random facts about me:
- I would kick ass at a music quiz on 1978-1984 post punk
- I’ve been a vegetarian since 14 (except for that time between 17-19 when my parents convinced me not to)
- I have a weakness for all things sci-fi
- And high school movies, for some random reason
- My biggest music idol might have been P!NK, at some point
- But then I got cool and started worshipping David Bowie instead
- I occasionally do yoga
- If I went to Hogwarts, I would be in Rawenclaw, for sure
- Also, my wand would be made out of phoenix feather and hazel wood
Wanna get pep talks, inspiration, guides and personal letters straight into you inbox? Join the Cashew Kitchen email club!
Photos by Poppy Photography
Wanna work with me? Besides blogging, I also:
- Instagram like a boss
- Develop recipes for brands and companies
- Freelance as a food stylist & food photographer
- Coach bloggers & photographers in food styling & food photography
- Occasionally host workshops in food styling
- Create e-courses and other resources for creatives & influencers
- Do sponsored collaborations
- … and any other awesome idea for a collaboration you might have!
Sounds like a match? Please take a moment to read through my PR policy, then shoot me an email at agnes.gallhagen [at] gmail [dot] com.
Ps. Svenska går också bra ;-)
All recipes are developed, styled, photographed and edited by me, unless otherwise indicated. All content on www.cashew-kitchen.com is copyright protected.
© Cashew Kitchen 2014-2017. All rights reserved.